Mystery steel Carcano clips

Munizioni fino a 20mm
Rispondi
enfield56

Mystery steel Carcano clips

Messaggio da enfield56 »

Hello,

Does anyone know who made these clips or where they were made?

Thery are exactly the same size as standard Carcano clips. They are made of steel but they have NO markings on them. They are not American copies as the holes in the sides are the usual Italian size.

I have some spare ones so if anyone wants to trade I have lots of other gaps in my collection.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Peter
Allegati
2007111714959_steel1.jpg
Visto 259 volte
2007111714959_steel1.jpg
2007111714959_steel1.jpg (29.58 KiB) Visto 259 volte
Aorta10
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Aorta10 »

A copy doesn't seem me... it is not difficult to find loaders of 91 without incisions (43-45) The producers of these clips were many, difficult to go up again to the producer. Don't even be known well the producers that engraved... According to my opinion it is original.
enfield56

Messaggio da enfield56 »

Interesting........!!

Has anyone seen packets of Carcano ammunition made 1943 to 1945 supplied in clips? I thought that this steel clip might be Albanian, Egyptian or Israeli made after 1945.

Happy collecting!

Peter
norby73

Messaggio da norby73 »

Permettetemi di farvi notare che siamo in Italia e che sarebbe opportuno che almeno i nostri utenti mettessero la traduzione di quello che scrivono, così si rischia di fare una chiacchierata incomprensibile ai più.

grazie
Centerfire
Direttivo
Direttivo

Messaggio da Centerfire »

Ah, ecco perché stavo grattandomi la pèra con il dizionario italiano-inglese in mano!

mia personale opinione a riguardo del caricatore: nei momenti critici del termine del conflitto in Italia gli opifici mandavono fuori i pezzi lavorati al minimo indispensabile, bastava funzionassero....
enfield56

Messaggio da enfield56 »

norby73 ha scritto:
Permettetemi di farvi notare che siamo in Italia e che sarebbe opportuno che almeno i nostri utenti mettessero la traduzione di quello che scrivono, così si rischia di fare una chiacchierata incomprensibile ai più.

grazie
Gentlemen,

I seem to have overstayed my welcome, maybe best that I leave. I would like to thank you for your kindness and hospitality.

Peter

Post Scriptum.

Norby73, Is this the World Wide Web or the Italian internet?
norby73

Messaggio da norby73 »

Hi Peter
you are not a problem and you are always welcome!
the problem is a italian friends, they can write the translation
excuse me for my english

Ciao Peter
tu non sei un problema e sei sempre il benvenuto!
il problema sono gli amici italiani che potrebbero scrivere la traduzione
scusami per il mio inglese

Carlo
Rispondi