Munizioni oltre 20mm
Rispondi
DerkJan
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

unknown grenade.

Messaggio da DerkJan »

Good morning,
I am looking for information about the depicted grenade.
I have been told that it is an Italian one, but I have my doubts.
I hope one of you can help me.
Thanks in advance, kind regards,
Derk Jan
Allegati
3 Bas.jpg
Visto 521 volte
3 Bas.jpg
3 Bas.jpg (29.39 KiB) Visto 521 volte
2 Bas.jpg
1 Bas.jpg
EOD ITALIANO
Collaboratori
Collaboratori

Re: unknown grenade.

Messaggio da EOD ITALIANO »

Derk Jan, if I'm not mistaken, this should be it

best Regard

Aldo
Allegati
36.jpg
36a.jpg
. . . Fino alla fine
OLD1973
Direttivo
Direttivo

Messaggio da OLD1973 »

Comparing the dimensions of the MT41 fuze to the grenade body it seems to me that we are talking about something bigger, like a 152 Regia Marina or a 210mm.
May we have some measures?
Old1973

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
EOD ITALIANO
Collaboratori
Collaboratori

OLD1973, se noti la colorazione, fondo grigio con banda azzurra dopo la fascia di centramento, sta a significare che è una granata contraerea, NON esistono (almeno a me non risultano) granate di artiglieria da 152 e/o da 210mm anti aeree, poi le colorazioni del munizionamento della Regia Marina erano differenti da quelle del Regio Esercito, cui la granata in foto.

ciao
Aldo.

OLD1973, if you notice the color, gray background with a blue band after the centering band, it means that it is an anti-aircraft grenade, there are NOT (at least to me they are not) 152 and / or 210mm anti-aircraft artillery grenades, then the colors of the ammunition of the Royal Navy were different from those of the Royal Army, of which the grenade in the photo.

Hello
Aldo.
. . . Fino alla fine
OLD1973
Direttivo
Direttivo

Messaggio da OLD1973 »

Si Aldo l'avevo notato ma mi pare anche che sia ricolorata la granata. Attendiamo conferma delle misure da parte di DerkJan.

Thanks Aldo I was aware of that but my doubts are referred to also to the possibility that the body of the grenade was recoloured. Let's wait for measures from DerkJan.
Old1973

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
DerkJan
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da DerkJan »

Good morning,
I have found in TM9-1985-6 ( see download https://archive.org/details/TM9-1985-6/ ... ew=theater )
some of the information on page 109 it is a 149/40mm A.D.E-H.E. M35.
The only thing I miss now are the colors of the projectile.
Best Regards,
Derk Jan
EOD ITALIANO
Collaboratori
Collaboratori

DerkJan la granata che hai menzionato NON è quella esatta, perché monta una spoletta a doppio effetto A.D.E., mentre quella che hai postato tu è la spoletta meccanica a tempo MT che viene montata sulle granate di artiglieria da 75mm. Nel manuale in figura ci sono le tabelle con i tipi di spolette che montano le varie granate. Inoltre, alcuni colori del munizionamento italiano sul TM9-1985 li trovi a pag. 64, ma non sono completi.
Ciao

Aldo

DerkJan the grenade you mentioned is NOT the exact one, because it mounts a double acting fuse A.D.E., while the one you posted is the MT mechanical fuse which is mounted on 75mm artillery grenades. In the manual in the figure there are tables with the types of fuzes that mount the various grenades.In addition, some colors of the Italian ammunition on the TM9-1985 can be found on page. 64, but they are not complete.
Hello

Aldo

Ha scritto dopo 12 minuti 48 secondi:
Qui gli specchi, con le granate e le rispettive spolette tratte dal manuale lo spolettatore di artiglieria
Here the mirrors, with the grenades and the respective fuzes taken from the manual the artillery fuse
Allegati
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
spolettatore-d'artiglieria.jpg
. . . Fino alla fine
DerkJan
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da DerkJan »

Good afternoon,
I think this is the right combination of grenade and fuze.
What are the right colors of the grenade.
It is impossible to me to read the Italian text on the copies.
Regards,
DJ
Allegati
TM9-1985-6_0153.jpg
TM9-1985-6_0113.jpg
EOD ITALIANO
Collaboratori
Collaboratori

Non sei un buon osservatore DerkJan, ripeto tu hai postato la foto della spoletta MT (e lo vedi scritto sul coprispoletta nella foto che hai postato ) e il disegno della pagina del tm 85, sulla spoletta c'è scritto D.E., già solo da queste 2 sigle si capisce che sono 2 cose diverse, quella in foto (MT) è una spoletta a tempo meccanico e MONTA SOLTANTO sulle granate da 75mm, quindi il tuo abbinamento spoletta granata NON E' ESATTO.
You are not a good observer DerkJan, I repeat you have posted the photo of the MT spool (and you see it written on the cover in the photo you posted) and the drawing of the page of the tm 85, on the spool it says D.E., already only from these 2 abbreviations it is understood that they are 2 different things, the one in the picture (MT) is a mechanical time fuze and ONLY MOUNT on 75mm grenades, so your grenade fuze combination IS NOT EXACT.
Ciao
Aldo
. . . Fino alla fine
Rispondi