Munizioni oltre 20mm
EOD ITALIANO
Collaboratori
Collaboratori

Re: Artillery

Messaggio da EOD ITALIANO »

Harnas, Here is the answer.

Aldo
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
. . . Fino alla fine
Harnas
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Harnas »

Thank you for your answer. But the only comparison is: "Wirkung der 8cm M.15/15a G-Patrone wie bei der M.13/15a G-Patrone". - (Effect of the 8cm M.15/15a cartridge as with the M.13/15a cartridge) It's not an answer.
Harnas
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Harnas »

usti ha scritto: 25/09/2021, 22:24 The original granate and shr for M5 gun have got a cast iron monoblock granate and a specifical shr made very similar to the 7 cm M99 shr model.

In the photo an early m5 cast iron monoblock granate (no screw cork in the down) in a transitional conformation because was equiped with a M15a fuze, probably the old M5 brass fuze was rarest on the front and was more common to find on easter front (because the old remances on the depots was transfered on easter front in the 1914).
From the 1915 in effect the new granate had a better performances with the pre-fragmented rings.

The explosive was into the canvass sack.

The M15a iron fuze (erzast impact fuze)) is it a poor copy on a M5 time brass fuze.
[
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

I came across such a diagram. Grenade is described as "Practice". Or maybe it's our monolith? Which was used on the battlefield.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
usti
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da usti »

Hallo Harnas, interesting diagram. Yes this is without internal booster, that find have got the normal M5 five fuze or M15a fuze that find on isonzo front was monolith
Here a souvenir came from Villesse June 1915 (first days of war) the shell loose the upper screw part for the fuze but clearly a monolith.
Marked 1915, i think one of the last monolith produced.
Harnas
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Harnas »

usti ha scritto: 16/03/2024, 14:37 Hallo Harnas, interesting diagram.
Harnas
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Harnas »

Continuing. Perhaps someone has heard of the M.15 fuze? In my opinion, the fuses found on the Italian front are M.15a fuses. However, the fuses used in Poland in 8cm, 10cm and 15cm grenades have a different internal structure and, in my opinion, may be marked M.15. Except that apart from the document below, I have no diagram or other source for my theory. Maybe someone can help?
Harnas
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da Harnas »

usti
Utente Registrato
Utente Registrato

Messaggio da usti »

Yes Harnas, i haven't documentation about variation on M15 fuze or M15a fuze, on old pieces there are some differences on the lower brass screwed primer (like in the your last photo) i i can't say any of.

M15b fuses we find on 15 cm granades, little an conical fuse than a M15a.
Rispondi